First Officers – Hold Pool 2020
CityJet are seeking qualified and experienced commercial pilots for a recruitment hold pool for future vacancies throughout 2020.
Screening takes place at our Headquarters in Dublin and includes Aptitude testing, Interview and Simulator Assessment.
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements listed below should upload a CV to apply directly.
First / Second Officer:
- Minimum 1000 hours – Total time.
- Minimum 500 hours – commercial experience,- any aircraft type.
- Last flight within 12 months
- EASA Class 1 Medical- minimum 6 months validity on joining.
- EASA CPL/FATPL/ATPL- willing to transfer to Irish Licence at own cost prior to joining.
- Valid + unrestricted EU Passport.
- Ability to obtain Police clearance
- ICAO Level 4 English
In return, we’ll give you
- Competitive Terms & Conditions
- Attractive Employment Benefits
- Bonded Type Rating without salary deduction
If you are interested in a career with CityJet please click on the apply now button below. Once your application is received you will get a confirmation and we will keep you fully updated with the progress of your application at all times.
Screening is currently running 5 days per week including Online Aptitude Testing, Sim Evaluation + Interview, taking place at Dublin Headquarters.
CityJet staff are rewarded with competitive salary and ancillary benefits including worldwide concessionary air travel and contributory pension.
Applications are online.