CityJet CRJ900 Rated First Officers
CityJet are recruiting CRJ900 Rated First Officers for their fleet based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The following details have been provided by CAE Parc Aviation from their careers website.
CityJet are now accepting applications from experienced CRJ-700/900 Type Rated First Officers for their fleet based in Copenhagen for start dates in 2023 and beyond.
CityJet crew experience the endless daylight of Scandinavian summers and the awe-inspiring sights throughout the winter season. Be prepared for some spectacular views from the “office”! You will have the opportunity to fly both the SAS domestic network and international routes. There has never been a better time to join this dynamic operation.
- Must hold a valid EASA CPL/IR with MCC Certificate and ATPL exam credit.
- Type Rating for the CL65 with operational experience on the CRJ-700/CRJ-900.
- ICAO English level 4.
- Last flight within 2 years.
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract.
- Copenhagen Base.
- Roster: Fixed Pattern with 5 days on / 4 days off / 5 days on / 3 days off and the Flexi Pattern with variable pattern of work/off days.
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Access to ID Travel.
- Pension, LOL & Health Insurance provided.
- Be customer orientated and empathetic.
- A confident communicator, safety-focused, service-minded & high flexibility.
- Thrive in a fast work paced environment, have high resistance to stress and can work irregular hours.
- Enjoy working in a team with a common goal.
- Be energetic and committed.
- Acts in accordance with the Airlines operational priorities: safety, punctuality, and care.
- Must hold a clean criminal record and pass a 5-year background check.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity apply today and one of our consultants will be in touch with the details.
Applications are to be submitted online with CAE Parc Aviation here.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.