Website Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways B777/B787 Rated First Officers
Etihad Airways are seeking applicants for B777/B787 rated First Officers for their fleet based in Abu Dhabi in the UAE.
Info from Etihad careers page.
Job Description include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for Safety and Security of the aircraft and passengers and Cargo on board, as far as his duties are concerned; and in the absence of the commander for any reason.
- Maintain familiarity with Etihad’s Operations Manual as are necessary to fulfil his function both professionally and safely
- Assist the commander as requested, concerning any administrative duties in relation to the flight
- Support the Commander in the maintenance of a proper standard of crew discipline, conduct and personal appearance
- Carrying out such duties concerning the flight in accordance with Etihad’s operating policies and procedures, as are allocated to him by the Commander
- Confirming the safe navigation of the aircraft, maintaining a continuous and independent check upon both the geographical position of the aircraft ensuring safe terrain and weather clearance
- Conducting the flight in compliance with the current flight plan, SOPs and the Commander’s instructions when the Commander is not at the controls, and to subsequently notify the Commander of any change to the current flight plan, ATC or geographical position upon his return
- Providing such advice, information and assistance without hesitation if required, to the Commander as may contribute favorably towards the safe and efficient conduct of the flight
- Maintaining a high personal standard of discipline, conduct and appearance as a representative of Etihad Airways at all times.
- In the event of Commander Incapacitation, the highest ranking Co-Pilot assigned to the flight shall assume command.
- A minimum of 2500 hours total flying time.
- A minimum of 1500 hours on multi crew, glass cockpit (1) or high performance military jet
- 500 hours should be on B777/B787
- ICAO current and unrestricted ATPL. We do not accept Frozen ATPL unless held by a UAE citizen.
- Current on B777/B787
- Unrestricted, current Class 1 medical.
- Maximum age limit is 45 years old.
- English Language Fluency ( written and verbal ) Level 4 or better
In case of hours accumalated on flights with inflight relief, 75% of the total hours shall be counted towards the required minimums.
(1) Glass Cockpit: aircraft with a FMS coupled to APFDS
Salary & Benefits
- Fixed pay of AED 26,000 per month.
- Flight duty allowance of AED 40 per flying hour.
Meal allowance during layovers as per the following rates:
|Middle East/ GCC/ Sub Continent||AED 12 per hour|
|Asia/ Far East||AED 15 per hour|
|Africa/ Australasia||AED 18 per hour|
|Europe/ Americas||AED 23 per hour|
- Housing allowance up to AED 160000 per year.
- Education allowance of AED 36000 for primary and AED 50400 for secondary up to 3 children.
- Income protection scheme.
- 42 Days annual leave.
- Staff travel benefits.
- End of service benefits.
- Accidental and life insurance benefits.
Please note that the above is subject to change without prior notice.
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
Applications are to be submitted online here.
To apply for this job please visit careers.etihad.com.