The “new Eurowings” is gaining a position throughout Europe in the robustly growing market for low-cost direct flights and securing and building a niche for the airlines of the Lufthansa Group in point-to-point connections.
In February of 2016, Vienna joined the main German locations as the first Eurowings base outside Germany, and in January of 2017, Eurowings began departures from Salzburg. Flights from Palma de Mallorca followed in May of 2017. More locations for our growing fleet are in the pipeline.
- Above average flying abilities
- Good Team Player-Personality
- Outstanding Leadership Skills
- EASA ATPL
- Medical Class I and negative Drug Testing
- Unrestricted Passport
- Nationality: EU / EFTA
- English minimum LP 4
- Preference will be given to candidates with good knowledge in German Language
- Min. full second level graduation (e.g. Baccalauréat, Abitur, Fachhochschulreife,A-Level Exam, Matura). or
Secondary School leaving Certificate + completed vocational training (e.g. Mittlere Reife)
- Internet- and individual e-mail-Account
- Successful Eurowings Assessment
- Min. 4.000 hrs on Jet / Turboprop > 19,5 to.
- Active line flying as commander during the last 12 months
- Preference will be given to candidates with A320 T/R and min. 500 hrs on Type
Conditions of employment:
- Full-time work scheme
- Permanent Contract
- Remuneration according to valid payment scheme + allowances
Applications are online. Visit our Eurowings recruitment page for more info about the airline including salary and benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.career.aero/eurowings-group/en/job/show/id/1943 →