Website Fly Dubai
Fly Dubai are currently recruiting B737 type rated First Officers.
• Hold an ICAO ATPL certificate with a valid type rating .
• Hold a 1st Class Medical certificate from ICAO.
• Hold an English to ICAO level 4 or above.
• Eligible for a UAE residency visa.
• Must have flow within the last 24 months
• B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) endorsed within the last 24 months
• At least 1,500 hours total flying time
• At least 500 hours on B737-300 to 900 (NG/EFIS) type aircraft
Knowledge / Skills
• Must have an excellent knowledge of ATPL subjects
• Excellent CRM skills
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team
• Show proven command ability and experience.
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to perform to a very high standard when under stress.
Certificate / License required
• ICAO ATPL Certificate
• ICAO 1st Class Medical
• University degree is preferable
• High school diploma is essential
• International aviation experience is preferable.
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
• Inspiring and developing others
• Decision Making
While performing the duties of this job, the First Officer will be operating in the cockpit environment for extended periods of time. They are required to have an airside pass and it is a requirement to have a good knowledge of the hazards the airside environment presents. He/she will also be operating the aircraft in temperatures as low as -40 degrees Celsius and as high as 50 degree Celsius and will be required to fly at anytime during a 24 hour period subject to GCAA flight time limitations. There are multiple hazards when operating aircraft and the employee will be required to take all steps necessary to mitigate those hazards as far as possible. The employee may be required to operate in environments and countries designated at war zones.