Website Fly Dubai
CAE run a Type Qualification Program where successful applicants will go onto complete a B737 type rating before going onto gaining employment with Fly Dubai.
“Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT) together with flydubai have entered into a long-term pilot training agreement that offers commercial pilots interested in having an opportunity to fly for flydubai, with less than 1,500 flying hours, instruction on the Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Dubai-based flydubai began operations in 2009. Since its launch, flydubai has created a network of more than 85 destinations across 45 countries. The airline operates a modern fleet of more than 40 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft. flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network.
As flydubai’s training partner, CAE will provide flydubai with a select number of type-rated B737-800 pilots. Pilots interested in learning more about the programme, should read the following information carefully and complete the online registration form at the bottom of this page.”
|• Age: Minimum 20 years / Maximum 29 years|
• Must have flown 15 hours in an SE or ME aircraft in the last 12 months
• Education: Minimum 12 years of successful education; aviation related degree will be preferred
• ICAO Level 4 English or higher
• Valid 1st Class Medical
• CPL/ME-IR with 220 total flying hours + frozen ATPL/ ATP Written exam and MCC Course.
• Has not already gone through this B737NG programIn addition to the above requirements, you will need to obtain the below to have an opportunity to be assessed by flydubai.
• B737 (600 – 900) type rating with minimum of 52 hours of Full Flight Simulator
• B737 (600 – 900) type rating obtained from Emirates-CAE Flight Training (ECFT)
• B737 (600 – 900) Rating must be endorsed on the Foreign License prior to being hired by flydubai