Flybe are recruiting low hour Non-rated First Officers for their base in the Isle of Man (IOM).
Only those who meet the minimum criteria will be contacted.
What we can offer you:
- Focused Command development process from day one of employment
- Starting salary of minimum GBP 29,000 to GBP 35,000 – (hours dependant)
- Yearly incremental increases thereafter
- Salary paid from first day of employment (including during training)
- Hotel accommodation provided during training
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable
- 28 days Annual Leave, increasing to 33 with loyalty
- Minimum of 115 days off per year
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- 2% Auto Enrolment Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel – Flybe and Interline
What we require from you:
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA Frozen ATPL, CPL or MPL (or willing to convert prior to employment)
- Valid Instrument Rating or multi-crew type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
- Minimum 85% average at Ground School (not applicable if total flying experience is greater than or equal to 1,000 hours or holder of a valid multi-crew type rating)
- Multi Crew Co-operation Course
- Jet Orientation Course, or multi-crew flying within the last 12 months
- Currency of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months, aircraft and/or sim (inclusive of a MCC/JOC where appropriate)
- Full Driving Licence
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit ce0117li.webitrent.com.