Flybe are recruiting non-rated First Officers for their fleets and various bases across the UK and Europe.
Only those who meet the criteria will be contacted.
What we can offer you
- Focused Command Development Process from day one of employment (dependent on hours and experience)
- Starting salary of minimum GBP 29,000 to GBP 35,000 (dependent on hours and experience)
- Yearly incremental increases thereafter
- Salary paid from first day of employment (including during training)
- Hotel accommodation provided during training
- Flight Duty Allowance payable and generous scheduling agreement payments when applicable
- 28 days Annual Leave, increasing to 33 days with loyalty
- Minimum of 115 days off per year
- BALPA agreed Scheduling Agreement
- 2% Auto Enrolment Pension
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Loss of Licence Insurance
- Rebate Travel – Flybe and Interline
What we require from you
- Valid UK CAA issue EASA Frozen ATPL, CPL or MPL (or willing to convert prior to employment)
- Valid Instrument Rating or multi-crew type rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EEA
- Minimum 85% average at Ground School (not applicable if total flying experience is greater than or equal to 1,000 hours or holder of a valid multi-crew type rating)
- Multi Crew Co-operation Course
- Jet Orientation Course, or multi-crew flying within the last 12 months
- Currency of 50 hours flying in the last 12 months, aircraft and/or certified sim, 8 hours of recency must be in the last 3 months (inclusive of a MCC/JOC where appropriate). Logbooks are checked at interview.
- Full Driving Licence
*Please note: First six weeks pay at GBP 26,000, with hotel accommodation with breakfast provided by the Company, no FDA is paid during this period
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit ce0117li.webitrent.com.