Flybe Pilot / First Officer Recruitment
Flybe have opened applications for First Officers who were previously employed by the airline. The following information has been taken from the online application form.
Flybe First Officer Application Form
So we can review your application please ensure you complete all relevant sections of this form, incomplete applications will not be accepted.
This form is open to all colleagues who were in employment with Flybe on the 5th March 2020.
Please check you meet the essential qualifications prior to application.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Skills:
- Valid UK CAA or UK issued EASA CPL or ATPL licence
- Hold or have previously held a Dash 8-400 Type Rating
- Class 1 Medical with six months validity or more at the date of joining.
- ICAO English Level 5 or above.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the UK and hold a valid passport with a minimum of nine months validity or
more at date of joining.
- Provide a complete five-year referencing history and clean DBS check to hold an airside pass.
- Possess a full, valid driving licence.
- Live within 60 minutes travelling distance from base airport.
Great to Have:
- Dash 8-400 Type Rating.
- Excellent team leadership experience
- Outstanding performance record
- Demonstrates flexibility, versatility, pro-active and being dynamic in previous roles.
- Demonstrates commitment to continued professional development.
If you require this application form in an alternative format and/or language please contact us to discuss your need.
Please note: Failure to provide full and accurate information may result in your application being excluded or your employment being terminated.