Germania are accepting applications from non-rated Low Hour First Officers for their B737 & A320 fleets.
Germania is an independent German airline with over 30 years of corporate history. The airline with the green and white logo enjoys a high reputation in the industry due to its high quality standards in the areas of safety, technical maintenance and training. With a fleet of 10 Boeing 737-700s, 11 Airbus A319s and four A321s, Germania flies to demanding destinations in Europe, North Africa and the Middle East – challenges that not everyone can offer.
Germania wants to continue to grow in the future. You are not yet in possession of an appropriate type rating and would like to go into the cockpit of a commercial aircraft? We are looking for highly motivated colleagues with a willingness to above average commitment.
- Minimum age 21 years
- General college entrance qualification or university entrance qualification
- Valid pilot license CPL (IR) with ATPL theory issued by the LBA Valid IR rating on Multi Engine Aircraft
- Completed MCC training
- Valid medical certificate class 1
- Valid background check is beneficial
- Valid EU passport without restrictions
- Language skills German at least ICAO Level 4
- Language skills English at least ICAO Level 4
- Driver’s license class B
- Internet access and own e-mail address
- Successful Germania selection process
The contract is unlimited.
Desire to stand out with Germania? So if you want to go all the way up and meet the requirements, we really want to get to know you.
Please apply exclusively in the Germania Online Recruitment Center. Prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract of employment is a valid type rating B737 or A320F. You will acquire the self-financed type rating from an Approved Training Organization accredited by Germania.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.flygermania.com/en/company/career/cockpit-crew/ →