Germania are accepting applications from non-rated Low Hour First Officers for their B737 & A320 fleets.
The Germania airline is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year. Since the company was founded in 1986, Germania enjoys a high reputation in the industry due to its high quality standards in the fields of safety, technical maintenance, training and punctuality. With a fleet of 10 Boeing 737-700s, 8 Airbus A319s and four A321s, Germania flies challenging destinations in Europe, North Africa and West Asia – challenges that not everyone can offer. Germania wants to continue to grow in the future. We are looking for you as a
– Minimum age 21 years
– General university entrance qualification or university entrance qualification
– valid pilot license CPL (IR) with ATPL theory, issued by the LBA
– valid IR rating on Multi Engine Aircraft
– completed MCC training
– valid certificate of fitness class 1
– Valid reliability check is an advantage
– valid EU passport without restrictions
– Language proficiency German at least ICAO Level 4
– Language skills English at least ICAO Level 4
– Driving license class B
– Internet access and your own e-mail address
– successful Germania selection procedure
The contract is initially limited in time. There is the option of a fixed contract.