Hong Kong Airlines is currently looking for A320 Non Type Rated First Officers to be based in Hong Kong.
The careers website seems to be temporarily not available, but you can apply via email.
- Minimum 1,000 hours total pilot flight time;
- Minimum 500 hours in aircraft above 10,000kgs;
- Minimum 200 hours on a EFIS type aircraft;
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO ATPL or CPL (with examination passes at ATPL level) with
- Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD;
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license;
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English level 4 and above;
- Last flight within 12 months.
They offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates. Interested parties should send a full resume, a completed Application Form along with your current and expected salary to: Pilot Recruitment Section, Hong Kong Airlines Limited by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (with position applying for and reference number quoted in the subject). Due to the high volume of applications that they receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.