Website Hong Kong Air Cargo
Position: A330 Direct Entry First Officer
Reference Number: HKC/FOP/FO
Department: Flight Operations
To be highly proficient, skilled and professional in meeting the challenging role of aircraft operations.
A330 Direct Entry First Officer applicants should meet the following:
- Hold a valid ICAO ATPL;
- Hold a valid Class One Medical Certificate;
- Hold a valid Multi-Engine Instrument Rating;
- 1500 hours flying experience on commercial jet;
(Out of which 500 hours on a Fly-by-Wire or Wide-Bodied aircraft is preferred)
At Hong Kong Air Cargo, we offer a regularly reviewed, competitive remuneration package.
- First Officer: Circa USD9,000 – USD15,300 per month;
- Benefits include:
- Company contribution to a Long Service Scheme (LSS);
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you, your spouse and your children;
- Travel concessions for you, your spouse, your children and parents, siblings and parent-in-laws;
- Loss of license and life and accident insurance;
- Child Education Allowance.
We offer an attractive employment package including staff leisure travel and staff training & development to successful candidates.
Excellent career opportunity to join as First Officer and be upgraded as Captain on a wide-body aircraft.
Applications are online.