Website Jazz Aviation
Jazz Aviation is seeking Non-Rated First Officers.
- Canada’s Safest Employers 2017.
- Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2017.
- Canada’s Best Diversity Employers 2017.
- And more!
The scope of our operation (*Operational stats effective January 1, 2018).
- Approximately 700 daily flights operated.
- 59 destinations in Canada and 15 destinations in the United States.
- 10.5 million passengers carried annually.
- Fleet of 117 Canadian-made Bombardier CRJ, Q400 and Dash 8 aircraft.
- Four (4) crew base locations: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Vancouver.
For a look behind the scenes of Jazz’s operation, watch our video ‘Beyond Ordinary’
- Compensation: Competitive salary with additional allowances based on number of duty and flying hours completed.
- Lifestyle: Our pairings offer a variety of short- and medium-haul routes that can allow you to explore the far reaches of North America or stay closer to home.
- Professional Development: This is not a job, it’s a career.
- Pilot In Command Under Supervision Program available.
- A pathway opportunity to mainline through our preferential interview process with Air Canada.
- Development opportunities within Jazz to join our training team, management and more.
- Securing your future: Jazz offers a variety of programs to secure your health and financial future.
- An Employee Share Ownership Plan that provides an opportunity to benefit financially from the growth and success of Jazz.
- A defined contribution pension plan.
- A comprehensive health care plan including health, dental and disability benefits.
- Personal development: An extensive employee travel benefits program on the Air Canada network.
Our Air Canada connection:
- Valid Transport Canada Instrument Rating.
- Valid Transport Canada Class 1 Medical.
- Must be able to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC).
- Must hold a current passport at time of hire.
- If you are a Permanent Resident or you have a Valid Open Work Permit, you must be able to obtain and maintain crew visa documentation required to operate aircraft within the USA.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must have completed a High School diploma.
- Candidates must meet Transport Canada English proficiency standard.
- All applicants shall be licensed by Transport Canada to act as First Officers on 705 category aircraft.
- Applicants who possess a Canadian ATPL.
- Applicants with two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
- Graduates from an Aviation College degree or diploma program.
- Applicants with commercial or military flight experience.
- Applicants with Flight Management System (FMS) and/or glass cockpit experience.
- Internal Jazz referral.
Applications are online.
To apply for this job please visit jazz.taleo.net.