Jazz Aviation is seeking Non-Rated First Officers.
• Must be able to obtain an Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance (RAIC).
• If Permanent Resident, must be able to obtain and maintain crew visa documentation required to operate aircraft within the USA.
• Candidates must meet Transport Canada English proficiency standard.
• All applicants shall be licensed by Transport Canada to act as First Officers on 705 category aircraft.
Preference will be given to candidates with qualifications beyond the basic requirements:
• Applicants with two crew multi-engine turbine experience.
• Graduates from an Aviation College degree or diploma program.
• Applicants with commercial or military flight experience.
• Applicants with Flight Management System (FMS) and/or glass cockpit experience.
Air Canada connection
Jazz is Air Canada’s largest regional partner and an integral part of Air Canada’s strategy and North American market presence.
Jazz is a proud Air Canada Express operator and provides service across North America.
Did you know that up to 80% of Air Canada’s pilots are hired from their Air Canada Express partners with the majority coming from Jazz?! Start your career with Jazz and enjoy a faster track to Air Canada mainline.
Applications are online.