The Jetstar Group has airlines in New Zealand, Australia, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. Since launch in 2004, they have grown from a team of 700 to 7,000 and have flown more than 140 million passengers. Collectively they now offer more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 60 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 100 aircraft.
Jetstar are now seeking Expressions of Interest for future direct entry First Officer positions in the Jetstar Group of Airlines. This is an exciting time if you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career working for one of the fastest growing airlines in the Asia Pacific region, operating their modern A320 fleet.
Their ongoing Pilot Training Program is of the highest standard and is very well regarded throughout the aviation industry. It is designed to ensure that our impeccable safety record is maintained whilst developing their pilots to their full potential. Opportunities to expand their pilots’ skills and experience are always encouraged so in exchange for hard work and commitment, they provide them with both personal and career development.
To be considered for a role in the Australian operations, you will hold:
• Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence (Part 61) or a CPL with passes in all Australian ATPL subjects
• Australian Multi-Engine Aeroplane Instrument Rating with 2D and 3D endorsements
• Current Class 1 medical certificate issued by CASA
• ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 6
• Unrestricted work rights in Australia and New Zealand
• Experience in a multi-crew operation or successful completion of a multi-crew cooperation course
• The ability to hold an Aviation Security card, ASIC and/or AVSEC
• Willingness, and ability, to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
• 1500 hours total aeronautical experience
• 500 hours PIC or FO on multi-engine aircraft
• 250 hours PIC time of which 150 hours may be PICUS
• Glass cockpit and multi-crew experience preferred
Jetstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we invite you to be part of an organisation that fosters a diverse workplace, supports many charities and environmental initiatives.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.jetstar.com/au/en/careers/pilots-jobs/a320-first-officer-australia/1368175 →