Luxair Non-Rated First Officers (Low-hour)
Luxair are recruiting Non-rated First Officers for their Dash 8 fleet based in Luxembourg. Info from their careers page.
Dash 8 First Officers:
As a pilot with Luxair, you will be responsible for operating scheduled and charter flights on our network. You will take all necessary steps to ensure a safe and reliable operation. Together with your fellow crew-members, you will be responsible for the safety and well-being of our esteemed passengers. You will also be establishing positive relationships with other parties involved in flight operations like Air Traffic Control and Ground Operations and others to ensure a smooth operation.
Minimum required criteria:
- Part-FCL (European) ATPL license (or CPL/IFR with frozen ATPL)
- Completed MCC course
- Advanced UPRT certificate (if not in possession of a type rating)
- 70 hours as Pilot in Command
- Valid class 1 medical
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Very good command of the English language
- European Union (EU)/European Free Trade Association (EFTA) national
- Height between 157 and 193 cm.
The ideal candidate:
- Command of one or more of the official languages of Luxembourg (Luxembourgish, French and /or German
- Current type rating on Dash 8 Q400.
Applications are online and require you to upload a CV. We recommend you also attach a Cover Letter. With the airline likely to be receiving a large number of applications it’s crucial your application stands out from others. Our Tailored CV and Cover Letter service may help.
To apply for this job please visit luxair.csod.com.