https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Norwegian-B737.jpg 3355 5032 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/FDF-Logo-2.png 2018-10-15 06:00:262018-12-02 13:41:02Norwegian B737 Rated Captains
Website Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is now looking for Captains to operate on Norwegian’s Boeing 737-800 and MAX aircraft on European and Transatlantic routes. Successful applicants will be employed locally at one of their European bases, and be part of their growing European and Transatlantic operations.
- EASA ATPL License
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 4,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC hours on a multi-crew, multi-engine jet aircraft with MTOW greater than 20T with an established airline, cargo operator or military transport
- 500 PIC hours on Boeing 737
- 150 hours within the last 12 months
- ELP level 5 or higher
- No criminal record or accident
- Have the legal right to live and work in the EU
Applications are online.