https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Norwegian-B737.jpg 3355 5032 https://www.flightdeckfriend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/FDF-Logo-2.png 2018-08-07 12:00:002018-10-10 05:32:59Norwegian B737 Rated First Officers
Website Norwegian Air Shuttle
Norwegian Air Shuttle is now looking for First Officers to operate on Norwegian’s Boeing 737-800 and MAX aircraft on European and Transatlantic routes. Successful applicants will be employed locally at one of their European bases, and be part of their growing European and Transatlantic operations.
- EASA ATPL or CPL License (frozen ATPL)
- EASA Medical Class 1
- 1500 hours total time
- 500 hours on Boeing 737 with an established airline, cargo operator or military transport
- 150 hours within the last 12 months
- ELP level 5 or higher
- No criminal record or accident
- Have the legal right to live and work in Norway and the EU
Applications are online.