On behalf of Norwegian, OSM are now looking for First Officers to operate on Norwegian’s Boeing 787 aircrafts.
- FAA ATP certificate or EASA ATPL
- FAA or EASA Medical Class 1 (EASA Medical Class 1 required before commencing flight duty)
- 1,500 hours total time
- 1,000 hours on any EFIS jet aircraft
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States.
- Successful applicants will be employed by OSM Aviation and based at Fort Lauderdale – Hollywood International Airport, FL.
- Duty period starts and finishes at FLL.
- Minimum of ten days off per calendar month.
- 28 days of annual leave per calendar year.
- Please contact OSM Aviation for further information regarding contract terms and conditions (contact details on the top right).
Training cost bond
For pilots not current on B737 it will be a Non-Compete clause in the contract for the first three years. If you hold an FAA flight crew license, Norwegian will support conversion training to obtain an EASA license during a time of up to 2 years. During this period, you will operate under a waiver on European registered Aircraft.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://osmaviation.com/job/contracted-first-officers-b787-us-fll/ →