Qatar Airways – B777 / B787 – Type Rated First Officers
Qatar Airways is currently recruiting Type Rated First Offficers to fly their B777/B787 aircrafts within the Doha region. The following information is taken from the Qatar Airways Recruitment Website:
To be considered you are required to meet the below requirements:
- Minimum 1000 hours total time on a Commercial Jet over 30T
- Minimum 500 hours on B777 or B787
- Current ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL* with valid B777/B787 instrument rating and Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by the same Authority (valid minimum 2 months after the start date, if successful)
*Valid ATPL Theoretical Knowledge results/certificate
- Minimum English Language Proficiency level 4
- Last flight on B777/B787 within the past 12 months
- ATPL holders only: 250 hours PIC (may be 70 hours PIC and 180 hours PICUS or 500 hours PICUS)
- Interested candidates must complete the online application form and upload appropriate and accurate evidence.
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to transform how millions of global users connect, explore, and transact then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
To apply for this job please visit careers.qatarairways.com.