Stobart are recruiting Direct Entry Captains based at Southend Airport for their E195 fleet. The following is based on a commuting contract but a fixed based regular contracts are also available.
From the McGinley Aviation website:
E-JET RATED CAPTAINS (PERMANENT)
Stobart Air is one of Europe’s leading franchise, ACMI and charter aviation specialists, servicing 32 regional routes with up to 860 weekly flights between the United Kingdom, Ireland and mainland Europe.
McGinley Aviation is pleased to offer direct permanent employment positions to successful Type Rated Captains with no planned overnights and a fixed/commuting roster.
One-day assessments are being held in Exeter, UK.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR STOBART AIR
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Choice of contracts (permanent or 3 year Commuting)
- Choice of Commuting options- 6 weeks on / 2 weeks off or 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off
- Interline tickets and ID 90 travel on Aer Lingus, Flybe and Etihad route networks
- 23 Days annual leave increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- Loss of licence insurance
- Health insurance
- Annual medical
- Current bases – London Southend
- Starting Salary €136,200 (6/2 Commuting Option)
- Annual pay scale and salary increment
- Minimum of 4,000 Hours total time
- 1,000 Hours PIC on E-Jet
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.mcginleyaviation.com/stobart-specialisms/e195-type-rated-captain-jobs/s379114/ →