SunExpress is a successful joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines for over 20 years. As one of the leading German holiday airlines, SunExpress offers excellent connections to Turkey as well as an ever-growing number of other destinations in the Mediterranean, the Red Sea and Europe. With a fleet of more than 30 modern Boeing 737-800 engines, the SunExpress will continue to grow in the future and further expand its already strong position in the holiday flying market. To this end, we are always looking for ambitious and successful team players who want to actively shape the success of our growing company.
SunExpress with new goals: We would like to expand our leading position as a Turkey expert and in the future also include other tourist destinations in our flight schedule.
- Mind. JAR CPL (A) / IR (A) license and IR on Multi Engine Aircraft
- ATPL (A) Theory test successful
- JAR FCL 3 Medical Class 1
- MCC (must be purchased in the type rating course)
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Graduation, at least intermediate and completed vocational training
- Good knowledge in English (at least ICAO level 4) and German obligatory, Turkish desirable
- Unrestricted passport, right to work in Europe
- Available type rating on Boeing 737-800 / 900 of advantage
Preferred invitation for assessment with valid ZUP – No contract offer without ZUP
Applications are online.
See our SunExpress recruitment page with salary info here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.career.aero/site/de/job/show/id/1627 →