tigerair recruiting Junior First Officers onto their A320 Fleet.
- Legally entitled to work in Singapore
- A Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore issued ICAO ATPL (foreign ATPL will be required to undergo licence conversion which requires an instrument rating and a proficiency check that has a minimum of 6 months’ validity.)
- Demonstrate the ability to speak and understand English with a minimum of ICAO Level 5 or above
- A Class 1 unrestricted medical approved by the Civil Aviation Medical Board (CAMB)
- Do note that reference check may be conducted for shortlisted candidates
- Do note that shortlisted candidates will be receiving an email from us to proceed with a series of online tests and interviews.
Applications are online.
See our dedicated tigerair recruitment page for all the info regarding the airline.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bedifferent.flyscoot.com/cw/en/job/492765/direct-entry-junior-first-officer-a320-second-officer-b787-based-in-singapore-july-to-september →