BA CityFlyer have launched their year MPL Cadet Pilot Program for FTEJerez. Successful candidates will go onto be based in either Edinburgh or London City Airport, operating the Embraer 190 & 170 aircraft. London City Airport is a very challenging and rewarding airfield to operate in and out of due to it’s close proximity to central London and 5.5 degree glideslope.
We are looking for high calibre, well-motivated individuals who are keen to be part of a team working for one of Europe’s most prestigious regional airlines.
To be eligible for this scheme you must have a minimum of 2 A-Level passes, Grade C or above (or equivalent), and have 5 GCSE passes including Maths, English and a Science subject at Grade C or above, as well as the right to live and work in the UK.
If successful, you will have to fund FTEJerez’s MPL programme.
Cost of Course
The price for this course is GBP £89,100.
The price is inclusive of the following:
- Accommodation and Full Board
- Full uniform (except shoes)
- 1st attempt, ground and flying EASA exams
- Renewal of the EASA Class One Medical
- All training material
- Landing and navigation fees
- Free Internet access
- No additional accommodation charge in the unlikely event of delay in training due to adverse weather
FTEJerez can assist with further advice on finance options.