Condor. People associate service and safety with our name – every time we fly with our fleet to the 75 most beautiful holiday destinations around the world. We are Germany’s holiday aviators and proudly look back on well over 50 years of tradition. How did we get this far? Thanks to our more than 3,000 employees, who give their best with our heart and know-how on board and on the ground every day for our more than six million passengers. Apply now and become part of the Condor family!
This exciting and varied training is waiting for you:
Condor has been offering courses to acquire the MPL commercial pilot license for Condor as a first officer as part of the Condor Ab Initio Program (CAP) since autumn 2014. The course is carried out in cooperation with the flight school TFC buyer in Essen and takes about 24 months. The modern Multi Crew Pilot License (MPL) process is specially tailored to the needs of airlines. Previous flying knowledge of the applicants is not required.
After successful selection, participants have to bear a share of their own costs of € 77,000, which is charged in installments before or during the training.
Further application requirements:
- General technical college entrance qualification or university entrance qualification
- Proficiency in spoken and written German and English
- Successful participation in the selection process of CONDOR
- Height 1.65 – 1.98 m
- Minimum age at the start of training: 19 to 35 years + 364 days
- Correction of visual acuity by max. +/- 3 diopters
- Residence and work permit in Germany and possession of an unrestricted passport
- A medical class 1 must be provided before the training begins – this is planned by Condor at the Lufthansa Medical Service, the costs of the medical are borne by Condor.
You can look forward to this at Condor:
- Atmosphere thanks to a friendly and motivated team and flat hierarchies.
- Excitement through an interesting and varied job in a fascinating industry.
- Further development through competent familiarization as well as training and development opportunities.
- Benefits through attractive travel discounts and social benefits in addition to industry-standard remuneration.
- Foresight through the opportunity to get to know the world.
Further answers to your questions can be found in the Condor FAQ’s! Ready for take-off? Then we look forward to your online application!
Recruitment anticipated: Unknown