HEVILIFT Australia Cadet Pilot Program
HEVILIFT is a leading aviation charter service company operating throughout Southeast Asia & the Pacific with a growing presence in Australia.
As part of our continuing expansion HEVILIFT is accepting applications from Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islanders for our Cadet Pilot program.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Be person who is a descendant of an indigenous inhabitant of Australia or the Torres Straight Islands.
• Be a minimum of 18 Years of age as at June 2020
• Have at least Grade 12 High School certificate with high marks in English and Mathematic
• Be able to attain a CASA Class 1 medical,
• Have an English Language Proficiency score of at least 5,
• Be eligible to hold an ASIC.
Please include a copy of your Year 12 subject results, and any other higher forms of academic qualification in your resume when you submit your application via www.hevilift.com/jobs on or before 15th of July 2020.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.