Do you have a passion for aviation? Can you master challenging and demanding situations? Do you enjoy working together with others to ensure team-success?
Join the Luxair Pilot Cadet Program
Luxair is looking to recruit cadets for starting their flight training in October 2019!
As a pilot with Luxair, you will be responsible for operating scheduled and charter flights on our network. You will take all necessary steps to ensure a safe and reliable operation. Together with your fellow crew-members, you will be responsible for the safety and well-being of our esteemed passengers. You will also be establishing positive relationships with other parties involved in flight operations like Air Traffic Control and Ground Operations and others to ensure a smooth operation.
Our offer to you is a fully financed flight training: Luxair will bear the cost of your training. Once you start flying as a First Officer in our Luxair cockpit, a portion of your salary will be retained for covering the training costs – no upfront training investment from you is required. The training course will be delivered in English by our partner RWL German Flight Academy in Mönchengladbach/Germany. The duration of the course is 20 months. After you finish your training, Luxair offers you a long-term career perspective in a stable but growing airline, based in Luxembourg.
If you meet the following requirements, we would love to hear from you:
- University entrance qualification at training start
- European Union (EU)/European Free Trade Association (EFTA) national
- Very good command of the English language
- Good physical and mental health – able to obtain a valid EASA class 1 medical
- Hold a clear criminal record certificate
- No drugs, alcohol, and driving problems history
- Height between 157 and 193 cm
- Command of the official languages of Luxembourg (Luxembourgish, French, and/or German) is desirable
Please submit your complete application through www.luxairgroup.lu/recrute until 30.06.2019
Recruitment anticipated: Unknown