Qatar Airways Cadet Pilot Program
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
The Cadet Pilot Programme offers a fully funded scholarship to Qatari Nationals and Sons / Daughters of Qatari Mothers to obtain a QCAA Multi-Crew Pilot License and become future professional pilots at the world’s five star airline. They also offer a self-sponsored MPL for other nationalities.
This scholarship is only available to selected “high caliber” candidates and aims to develop them into professional airline pilots who will play a pivotal role towards the growth of Qatar Airways’ fleets and will take a hands-on-role in Qatar’s flagship airline.
The comprehensive training includes up to a maximum of 1 year Foundation studies (if required) and approximately 18 months of studying Major (MPL) at a leading Approved Training Organisation in the State of Qatar or overseas.
The Programme’s benefits include
- Full support for tuition fees and other tuition costs.
- Monthly stipend while in college.
- Medical Insurance with International Coverage.
Minimum eligibility requirements
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother.
- Must be aged between 18 and 26 years at the time of commencing the MPL course.
- Must have a Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale with an average of 75% or higher (Science Stream).
- Minimum IELTS score of 4.5 overall and no less than 4.5 in each component.
- Must Pass all the Placement Tests of Qatar Airways.
- Must pass the Qatar Airways interview.
- Must be able to obtain the QCAA class 1 medical.
- Must be able to obtain CID clearance.