Applications are now open for 2019 intake
At Cathay Dragon, we don’t just train cadet pilots, but future captains. If you have a passion for flying and the ambition to develop a career in aviation, we would like to hear from you. By joining our Cadet Pilot programme, you will receive sponsored training to become a pilot. Applications to the Cadet Pilot Programme are open year-round. Grab the opportunity to start your flying career today!
Apply now if you are:
- A Hong Kong Permanent resident
- Graduated from secondary school with good passes in English language, mathematics and a science subject, or a degree in any discipline (science background is advantageous but not mandatory)
- Physically fit and qualified for a Civil Aviation Department (HKCAD) Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Able to meet our flight deck reach requirements
- Achieve ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) English Language Proficiency level 4 or above
- Aged 18 years or above
We will prepare you to fly by:
- Offering comprehensive ground school theory training and programmes to ensure you build your skills, knowledge and confidence
- Providing you with support from world-class instructors who will teach you the theory of flying, systems and regulations required to succeed as an airline pilot
You will then learn to fly by:
- Spending time in both single and twin-engined light aircraft (DA40 and DA42)
- Practising in jet aircraft Simulators and learning Airline Operating Procedures, Large Jet Handling and Multi-Crew Flying
You will receive more information about joining Cathay Dragon in Hong Kong as a First Officer upon successful completion of the Cadet Pilot programme.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Cathay Pacific Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.